Apr 12, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Nikko, my eldest son wishes to have his own blog. I told him that he was too young for it, he thought its just like having his friendster account. Or maybe he was just jealous of my post about makoy's graduation. So I promised him that I will make a post about him displaying his picture also. This beautiful shot was courtesy of his Ninang Nini during his 7th year birthday celebration at McDonald's SM City last May 2008.His real name is John Nikko Monje Dela Cruz, an upcoming Grade 2 and I encouraged him to be enrolled in Kumon this summer. He was such a sweet boy and a very responsible kuya to Makoy. By the way, he's a look alike of Aaron of Going Bulilit (the cute fat boy).
He is a Daddy's boy too.... he wishes that his daddy will always be beside him... I know he is looking for a father figure. There was a time that I told him that I also have plans going abroad....ohh, my heart really melt when I saw his teardrops falling.... without him saying anything, I know that he wants to have a complete happy family...and how I wish too. That's my only wish eversince I was a kid because I came from a not so happy family (my parents are separated).

A few months back, upon cleaning his school bag, I saw something on his pad paper. And I was so touched because he made a letter for his Daddy, with a drawing of a family on it.

He is so excited now because Daddy will be having his annual vacation next month! He often asks me when is the exact date of daddy's arrival, but i'm not telling him yet.

9 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Ay naku ka cute ba nang anak mo beng. Happy Easter Monday!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ang cute ng anak mo ang lusog..oo nga parang sya si aaron ng Goin' bulilit ^_^ cutie. Nga pala yung kalaro nya si Dagul at si Chubs(yung pamangkin ko aka"Chubs" of Goin Bulilit)...nandun sa site ko hehe...

Kaje said...

uy thanks for the credit and the linky love :) gwaping talaga ng inaanak ko!

niko said...

naiyak naman ako madam :(

you can grant makoy's wish of having a complete family naman.. he has very loving parents! i think his wish is just to have u both beside him ALWAYS.. and i think its doable naman!! :) wink wink

miss ko na nikko :) sarap yakapin ng batang to! eheheheh

Dhemz said...

nako TBeng...na touch talaga ako..as in sobra...heartmelting nman tong drawing na to...hehhee..papisil naman...hehehe!

tBeng, as in I owe you big time...hehehe...I missed all your IM..sorry about that..glad to be back...been sore from the easter weekend...hehehhe!

I will keep in touch with you te after I update my blog...have some trouble kasi....hehehe!

katherine said...

oi Beng, kamukha nga nya si Aaron..cute cute, pakurot sa pisngi...hehe visit my blog kasi may award ka don.

Beng said...

lam nyo ba, as i'm writing this post..naluluha ako...taka siguro si nikko, nagsusulat lang ako umiiyak pa..hehehe

me said...

Ang cute ng Baby mo Beng..hahaha..baby pa bha??hindi na ata..its good that at his young age may interest na siya in blogging..Happy easter to you too dear..

Clarissa said...

Ang cute ni Nikko!!Ang lusog lusog!!Nagmana yata si Nikko sa yo dahil gusto rin nyang gayahin Mom nya!hooisstt!!pano nyo ba ginawa si Nikko?I have 3 girls kasi eh!