Apr 28, 2009

A Picture of me

Got a nice tag from Glenda. It took me some time to choose and compile posted pictures here...

1. A picture of you that show what you do when you're bored.
(2008 McDonalds SM City)

2. A picture of you in a team or club you were in.
(This is our Tuesday Badminton Group..but without the racket & shuttlecock)
Eastern Telecom 2008 Bowling Team


3. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.
(this was the last time a wore a dress...with my adviser and ninong, Monsignor Bart)

With Kumareng Che & Nini

4. The youngest picture of yourself you can find in a digital form.

(taken year 2007 during our department's Christmas Party with the 2 Au's)
5. A picture of the real you.
(taken outside the house..simpleng-simple lang)

6. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.
(I really hate my hair & makeup here! with miriam quiambao 2007 Christmas party)
Niko was still preggy here!


7. A picture of you in your room.
(Our room in Boracay)


8. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.

9. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.
(2008 Boracay Vacation)

10. A picture of you on your birthday.
(OMG! this was the last picture i had on my birthday! i'm never fond of celebrating my bday kasi)


11. A picture of a time when everything was changing.
(2007 New Year)

12. A picture that makes you smile.
my 2 wonderful kids

(Samahan ng Loob Barkada))

13. A picture that you hate.
(2008 McDonalds Badminton Tournament..we lost!)


14. A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is.
(This is the only picture I had on my 1996 graduation, our camera broke down!)


15. A picture of a day or night you regret.
(2 Christmas without daddy)



Please feel free to grab this guys! Mwah!!

Photobucket

No comments: