May 26, 2009

Awards

I would like to thank my dearest friends here for passing me these wonderful awards...mwah!!!! I'm really really thankful knowing you buddies!

Thank you Ate Cecille of Small and Simple Things for "You Don't Say Award". Salamat for always visiting my blog ate (",)
The Interesting Blog Award was passed to me by David of Basic Bloganomics. Thank you David and good luck on your new job!

Over The Top Award was given to me by David (Basic Bloganomics) , Niko (Niko's Blog) , Katherine ( iTravel), Ate Cecille (Small & Simple Things) and Amy (Business Matters). This was very much appreciated!

Blogger Buddy Award was given to me by David (Basic Bloganomics) and Grace (My World My Family My Inspirations). Thanks buddies!

These 2 lovely awards (Marie Antoinette & One Lovely Blog Award) were from Katherine of iTravel, thank you friend for always including me on your list (",)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Ang dami you deserve it Mommy Beng.

niko said...

dami mo awards!! inggit ako! hahah. am happy ur enjoying blogging na rin.. to moolah this coming month!! cheers!!

amiable amy said...

ohh...thank you for posting, just knew it now...sorry for the delayed comment...
enjoy yourday