Jul 11, 2009

Awards and Tag

Another wonderful mom here, Mommy Liz of Mommy's Little Corner passed these two awards to me. Thank you and more power Mommy Liz!

Mommy's Little Corner

My busy friend here and yet very active David of Basic Bloganomics gave me this Elite Blog Award. Thanks for always including me in your list friend.

Well loved Ate Cecille of Down Home with the Kenyons also gave me this award. Thanks ate Ces and hugs to Jacob!
Everybody's friend and the very famous Amy of Business Matters: Anything That Involves Around it passed this tag to me (10th picture in a folder) . Thanks for the genuine friendship te ams.


Feel free to grab these!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Congratulations to your lovely awards,Mommy Beng!!Iba na talaga ang maraming friends sa ere!!^_^