Sep 6, 2009

More Holidays!

We were just so lucky that since first week of August (Pres. Cory Aquino's funeral), there's almost a one day holiday every week! Very timely while my helper was in a 3 week vacation. Tomorrow is a non working holiday again in honor of the late Iglesia ni Cristo's Executive Minister Erano "Ka Erdy" Manalo. September 21 was also a declared non working holiday too (end of Ramadan).
Yesterday we attended my niece' birthday celebration at McDonalds Fort Bonifacio, will upload the pictures later because I left my camera's cable at the office.
For the meantime I was resisting myself to post some photos because of my application with Social Spark. Well I'm just wondering why my application with SS more than a week ago was neither approved or disapproved, maybe John is on leave too. (LOL).

Photobucket

No comments: