Nov 17, 2009

Diet Supplements

Lately, I noticed that I gained weight again! When our uniform was delivered last week, I knew it was really time for me to control my sugar intake and less carbohydrates. I just wish that I can play badminton twice a week, but my hectic schedule won't allow me to. I was already thinking what else will I do because all of a sudden I always feel hungry even if I was very busy with my work. Before, I tried a slimming tea, but I find it hard always rushing to the toilet every now and then. After three weeks I stopped it. Now before trying a new one I would ask around for its side effects. Then I heard this bariatric diet shake, it provides optimal nutrition for patients on a weight loss program and there's a money back guarantee if not satisfied, not bad.

Photobucket

No comments: