Mar 30, 2010

Ricky Martin is Gay

Many men are now coming out of their closet and announcing to the world of their true color. Ricky Martin broke his silence and finally revealed that he's a Fortunate Homosexual Man.

Read here the Breaking News and the complete details about his 38 years of hiding his true identity.
Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public."To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tetcha said...

Sayang, ang pogi pa naman ni Ricky Martin! I wonder what his female fans would say.