Mar 20, 2010

Wonderland

I was preoccupied with so many things these past two weeks, and I was too lazy to write new posts here. Last week I brought my two boys at SM IMAX in North Edsa, we watched Alice In Wonderland. Unfortunately they did not enjoy the movie, maybe because we did not get a good seat. Upon paying for the tickets, I was surprised that almost all the seats are taken, and we were an hour earlier for the 2pm screening. We have watched several times at SM MOA IMAX but it's not too crowded unlike in SM North Edsa. The lead star is female, maybe that's why my two boys did not enjoyed it much, less action ba.
I hope to get rid of my tamaditis syndrome...soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tetcha said...

This movie is what keeps my son busy these days. He watches it several times a day; his Dad got a copy. LOL! By the way, I have a nice tag for you.