May 23, 2010

Baked Mussels

When you're in town of Obando, you better try buying mussels and baked it. My kids especially my chubby Nikko liked it very much. Its very seldom I see bigger ones so when I saw these in the market I bought one and a half kilos, Nikko was asking me before why I never cooked baked tahong for so long.....the preparation was a little bit longer , that's why... LOL!But when they liked it, the hardwork was all worth it! Tomorrow is buttered shrimp day! Its yummier than these mussels!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tetcha said...

Looks yummy, Beng! However, since my husband suffered from acute gastroenteritis because of mussels, I stopped buying these in groceries. Hanggang tikim na lang ako! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! My first time in your blog.. We love baked mussels and buttered shrimp too.. :) Its the family favorite!