Jun 21, 2010

Don't visit Max's SM Valenzuela branch!

Last Saturday we visited our Godfather/friend priest, Monsignor Bart at his parish in Fatima Valenzuela. We had our lunch at SM Valenzuela so Makoy can take out his favorite chicken at KFC, while I was buying his favorite food, hubby, Nikko and Mons Bart took their order at Max's: fried chicken, fresh lumpia, pancit canton and sago gulaman. I ordered for the bottomless sago gulaman, when I finished the first glass I asked for a refil. Ewww! My second glass has a floating COCKROACH! I don't want to spoil their appetite so I never let them see it, I returned my refilled glass and approached the store manager. To cut the story short, the store manager served me a fresh mango shake instead, I bet she's the one who prepared it to make sure that my beverage is clean. I guess, canned softdrinks and botlled waters are the safest beverages to drink. When you eat at MAX's SM VALENZUELA, make sure to check what you eat and drink or better yet, DON'T visit their store!

here's our smiles without seeing yet the unfriendly cockroach

Photobucket

3 comments:

pehpot said...

sana ni piktyuran mo ate para mas masaya.. waaaah minsan kumakin kame jan pag dumadalaw sa byenan ko ahuhu

Beng said...

gustuhin ko man (sayang nga!) kaya lang nakakahiya ke Fr. Bart at talagang super kadiri, yaiks! di bale baka isang parokya na ang di kumain dun..hehe

Karen Chayne said...

naku! ano ba naman yan sis! Max pa naman ang restaurant... uu nga sana nga napicturan mo... yun nga lang, tayo pa yung nahihiya tuloy instead ma sila... hmp!