Aug 1, 2010

Long Weekends

I was delighted to know that there are two upcoming Holidays this August, 23 for Ninoy Aquino Day and 30 for National Heroes Day, yahoo! Two consecutive long weekends, great! I hope I can take a rest, only IF my helper will not go on a holiday leave too. I wanted to bring the kids at Science Discovery Center or watch a 3D movie at SM IMAX, but maybe I have to surprise them because the rain might spoil their expectations if they heard about my plans.

You have to be one hour earlier before the screening time when purchasing tickets at SM IMAX to get a good seat. I was wondering who will buy Darrell K Royal - Memorial Stadium Tickets, tickets are readily available at A Cheap Seat and they will be more than willing to assist you by giving them a call at 1-708-535-8682. Someday soon I wish to buy the kids Ringling Brothers Circus Tickets because they are fond of circus and magic show. Purchasing tickets online is the best thing to do especially if you are looking for Kyle Field Tickets, you will receive ticket confirmation within 24 hours.

Photobucket

No comments: