This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.
Earning a college degree is not enough to get a higher status and earning more prestige. Thanks to the power of the new technology, earning a Masters in Teaching degree from an elite research university is now more convenient and flexible by studying online. An innovative combination of highly interactive online learning with field based experiences are now available with high quality program information and grab the opportunity to learn from distinguished USC faculty that are currently recognized for their contributions to modern education.
What are the benefits of earning a degree online? The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
- Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
- Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
- Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
- Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
- Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
- Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
- First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
Be part of a School of Education which has been ranked # 22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report.