Jan 30, 2011

Piolo's Princess

Hunk actor Piolo Pascual on Sunday finally broke his silence on the real score between him and actress-TV host KC Concepcion.

Pascual admitted on The Buzz, where Concepcion is a host, that he and the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta are in a romantic relationship.

Concepcion became his girlfriend on October 21 last year, he revealed.

"It took me 2 years (before she said yes). Tsaka na 'yung detalye. Basta that's one of the best days of my life. For the first time in more than 8 years, I'm getting into a relationship, a commitment. And I'm planning to keep it," he told The Buzz host Charlene Gonzales.

Asked about his term of endearment to Concepcion, Pascual said, "I call her my princess."

For months, Pascual and Concepcion have been mum on the status of their relationship, saying that they want to stay away from the "huzzles and buzzles" of showbiz.

Pascual, in particular, wanted to keep things private so as not to affect his 13-year-old son, IƱigo.

"The reason why I never admitted naman was because may pinoprotektahan ako. I have a son, ayaw mong magkaroon ng ibang reaction 'yung bata. He's only 13 years old," he explained.

He continued, "Mahirap talaga (for her) and I found it too unfair kasi siya lagi ang nagsasalita. So finally a couple of days ago I said na it's time for me to speak up...it's also my responsibility para she's not left in the dark, para hindi siya nahihirapang sumagot."

The hunk actor also apologized to Concepcion, "Sorry if it took me this long. It's a thorn off my chest, I must say."

source
Photobucket

No comments: