My kids are very choosy in eating vegetables. But their all time favorite are the corn & carrots with some cream & milk (Don't know how to call it..hehehe). I want to share with you what i cooked for today. Here are the ingredients:
- Chicken (deboned breast part) you may put liver too if you like
- Evaporated milk &/or all purpose cream
- Young Corn & Whole kernel corn
- Chopped Onion & Garlic
- Cooking oil & 2 tbsp Butter
- Quail eggs (all time favorite too!)
- Pepper & salt
- Its my first time doing this so PLEASE bear with me dear bloggers!
In a heated pan saute garlic & onion, then put some 2 tbsp of butter. Next are the carrots & the young corn, let it simmer for 2 minutes then put the chicken, evaporated milk (1pack), 1/2 cup of the all purpose cream and whole kernel corn. After 6-10 minutes put some salt & pepper (sugar is optional) to taste. Lastly, put the boiled quail eggs. We eat this even without rice. You should try this too..Your kids will surely like this!