Jul 1, 2009

Scrapbook Designing

I was tasked to prepare a teaser at the office regarding Cost Savings Initiative that's why I bought two new CD's (Corel and Scrapbook Designer) last week. I did it first in Power point presentation and presented it to our artist, of course his work of art is far different from mine. I haven't tried the Corel but last night I tried Keepsakes designer and here's how it resulted:

Photos last Sunday at Congo Grille Trinoma Mall
Birthday card for my officemate Au:
Au requested me to edit one of her photo (near the pool)...well I'm still thinking about it because I liked her pose there.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cacai M. said...

That's a very nice creation Te Beng.. haven't tried it yet, one day if got a break I will give it a try. am sure, yours is better than mine.

Have a pleasant day Te Beng.. muahhh!

amiable amy said...

ganda naman, i was thinking to buy that cd at the mall kasi sale eh around $7 lang yata from $18 pero 20 designs lang ang laman.... sayo ilan ba samples?

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow i love it.. gustong gusto ko talaga mag digiscrap kaso nakakatamad.. wala lang ako ng time. Parang dami freebies online from expert digiscrappers.