Jul 22, 2009

Emma Watson at Brown University

It was confirmed that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince star Emma Watson will enroll at Brown University this fall as college freshman. But she did look around from a number of schools in the US including Harvard, Yale and Columbia.
Excerpts from her interview: "It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading, and if I'm not working on 'Harry Potter,' then my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book. That's how I escape stress -- in literature. I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it's no good you asking 'What's on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?' because often I can't even see the table."

"I do hope that it will be only a short time before I am known as 'Emma Watson, the student from the U.K.' rather than 'Emma Watson who starred in those 'Harry Potter' films.'"
Good luck girl! You will be a great model for the young generation.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Teen Supermodels said...

it's a lovely movies fir kids and emma watson was really the star in harry potter :)