Nov 11, 2009

Dream Car

I've been longing to have a car since it is really a necessity nowadays. When I am on my way home after shopping, I feel helpless and tired because I still have to walk a couple of kilometers to the jeepney terminal with my two hands carrying three heavy shopping bags aside from my office bag. You can call me a superwoman! According to my closest friends the best brand of car is a Toyota, I don't know how many years will I still count before owning one. My sister in Cerritos is willing to give me her old car but shipping it is the biggest problem. When I'm ready to own one I'd like to try the private or Personalized Number Plates wherein I can use my initials and my favorite numbers too. Even our executive personnel here in the office have personalized Number Plates not even mentioning our politicians around.

Photobucket

No comments: