Nov 2, 2009

Remembering All Souls Today

Unlike in Metro Manila, people in the provinces visit the graveyard of their departed loved ones on November 2. I wish I can visit soon my father's tomb in Paoay, Ilocos Norte, it's been more than six years since the last time I visited his hometown. My father is a true blooded Ilocano, that's why he's a loyalist of former President Ferdinand Marcos. My father left his second family there, so I just send a little amount of money to my half brother I'm also eager to see him now. Paoay was greatly hit by typhoon Pepeng, I hope those areas in the north are given relief goods too. One of Ilocano tradition is to put atang on your departed loved one, so you will see a spaghetti that I cooked there.

After 4 days of having cough and colds, I decided to stop taking decolgen no drowse and neozep, I bought Zitromax antibiotic and lagundi, I hope to feel better tomorrow for work.

If you want to write some paid posts, click here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom of Four said...

Buti ka nga at may chance na madalaw mo ang grave ng father mo, ako eh kung kelan lang makauwi ng Pilipinas which doesn't happen very often..