Apr 16, 2010

A Busy Blogger

Photobucket
Hi, my full name is Maria Rosabel Monje-Dela Cruz, friends call me Beng, Benggay, Benggot, BengBeng, but you may call me Beng for short. I have lived my 36 years in Obando Bulacan, I worked in a telecommunication company for 13 years in Makati as a Financial Planning Analyst. I started blogging one year ago through the encouragement of Niko, she helps me all the way, she was my mentor here. When I was not blogging yet, I am killing time by reading YES! magazine, Archie Comics and the different entertainment sections of Philstar, Inquirer, Malaya and PEP.

Lately, I was very busy hunting for something else that I lost time blog hopping (sorry guys, I was too busy looking for a used car in AyosDito, Sulit & Tsikot), but I see to it that I find time posting some new entries here and on my other blog, Beng's Journey (formerly Travel Spot)....thanks to Pehpot too for always giving me help and tips here.
Even though I am not earning now on paid posts, I now enjoy sharing my thoughts and journey here.
I joined BC Bloggers, because I am not only one but also a busy employee and a busy mom on my 2 demanding kids.

"Beng- super busy working mom and a part time (trying hard) blogger"
Photobucket

21 comments:

teJan said...

hehheh...nice post, it gave some info aboiut you:) enjoy blogging then;)good day!

btw, i like the pic:)

niko said...

weeee special mentio pa aketch.. hiih

kya ka pla bisey ha.. weeeeh sama ko sa joy ride ha :)

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

debrajill said...

Hi Beng~ oooo the picture of you and your two sons is soo cute!! nice to know you~ yeah..take care there and God bless you and your family~

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

awwww.. fun picture! at taga-bulacan ka din pala. bulakenya din ako e :) sa meycauayan ako lumaki then nag-marilao din kami at san jose del monte. tumira din sa balagtas at bocaue. anu be. nilibot na namin ang bulacan. wahahaha!

and your post explains why close kayo ni niko. halos parehas pala kayo ng field of work at parehas pa place :)

here from the party! *hugs*

Tetcha said...

I'm just curious, you said you're not earning on paid posts now. What happened? I love the picture of you with the kiddos, Beng, really cute!

Chris said...

cool picture! great mommy bonding! :D

dropping by from the BC bloggers party!

seth said...

glad to meet you here...from the bc bloggers party...

rossel said...

dami mong nickname ha? pero pinakagusto ko yung beng. it's nice knowing you, beng. i love your joyride picture.

Verna Luga said...

Glad to know you! Joining the party too!

Joining the party

gorgeous_MHE said...

lolz, mukha nga silang demanding Sis Beng...sumampa ba naman sa likod moh??
hehehe.. nice bonding...

Visiting you here from BC Blogger's Party
Nice meeting you

Chin chin said...

Hi, Beng. Pareho tayo, nagiging horsey ng mga kids, sa akin minsan 3 pa sila. Glad to know you from BC Bloggers.

bambie said...

hi beng! nice to meet you! this party is such a great idea because i'm meeting a lot of new friends.☺ thanks for sharing some stuff about you.☺

Karen Chayne said...

Hi sis! I'm so happy to know more of you. You're a busy blogger nga talaga but its good to know youre still able to manage your time.

I hope you can check out more about me too.

http://kayeshayne.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-miss-bc-bloggers-party-thats-why-i.html

Thanks and Take care!

Dottie said...

hi! visiting for the party! :)

I'm from Calumpit and I'm glad to know that you are also from Bulacan.

Take care and see you around (the blogosphere)! hehehehe...

Liz said...

Lovely visit from: Liezl – the frustrated chemist but now a passionate blogger and an aspiring psychologist. Proud BatangeƱa living all alone in Manila, deeply in-love, spontaneous and witty. A good conversationalist, fearless enough to tackle love, sex and politics.
http://www.lizmagikera.info/2010/04/liz-joins-bc-bloggers-party-gotta-rock.html

bonz said...

nice to meet you, beng!
that was a nice picture of you and your kids...
from bc blogger's party

nuts said...

Hi Beng. glad to meet you here againat party! ang saya naman ng family pic!

AC said...

hi there mommy beng! ang saya ng picture nyo! I bet with your PR 3 eh hindi ka na tatamadin mag blog.. hehe.. ako nga PR2 palang because of BC bloggers eh super excited na ako lagi mag blog.. nice meeting you and I'll be following you now, mommy beng... =)

nelson said...

hi there! dropping by! nice happy family pic1 and i like the lay out too!
im a fellow bc blogger!

nelson said...

hi there! dropping by! nice family pic! nice lay out too!
im a fellow bc blogger!

Mommy Rubz said...

You have beautiful children. And since you are working, you are indeed a BC blogger mom!

Visiting here from BC Bloggers Party. It's me Mommy Rubz.

By the way, may I invite you to join my current blog giveaways? If interested, it can be found HERE and HERE. Thank you very much!