This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.
We have an excellent crop of teachers in the Philippines that's why they are very much in demand abroad. One great factor is their fluency in English and a high standard of experiences in their craft. But nonetheless most of them are interested in earning a Master of Arts in teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change, USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC. It is a School of Education which has been ranked #22 in the United States and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report, wow! Now I will not be surprised if the cream of the crop teachers are all inclined and wanted to grab the opportunity in learning from distinguished USC faculty which is recognized for their contributions to modern education and program information.
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
Spread the news and avail of this opportunity to become part of the elite USC Trojan Family.