Mar 18, 2012

Caloocan Grand Central

I was surprised when I heard the news last Saturday afternoon that Caloocan Grand Central caught fire since Friday evening. I felt so sorry to the owners of the tiangges who left their goods inside the mall, I know how much pain they are going through right now. Unfortunately there will be an additional headcount for the unemployed, I regularly passed by this mall everyday because it was located within the Monumento station of the LRT. It will never be the same again without this mall, though it was not comparable to SM or Robinson's malls this was the nearest mall in Caloocan. Hours before it caught fire, I was able to buy CD, pants and a powder, I was intending to return the CD this Monday good thing it only cost me fifty bucks.
Photobucket

No comments: