Jul 17, 2009

North Park

Before Friday last week, Niko and I agreed to take our lunch at Hap Chan, it seems like ages since the last time I have eaten there. I asked her if my boss can tag along (her former boss too). But something came up that we decided to eat in a nearby restaurant and North Park is the best choice. Actually, we received a birthday treat from a very generous blogger (itago na lang natin sya sa pangalang Amy..shhhhh).
We ordered sweet and sour fish fillet lapu-lapu, their best seller fried chicken, beef broccoli, salted garlic squid (my favorite) and of course this would not be complete without the yang chao fried rice.
Bon appetit!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

wow! salap naman ng pagkain...may buto pa te? hehehe...ang bait naman ni TAmz....she's one of a kind....:)

amiable amy said...

oyyy nagutom ako sa pagkain nyo hahaha...may gwapo pa kayo na kasama ahh..SHHHH.

Basta saan kayo masaya....suportahan ko kayo...waaaa...LOL