Jun 4, 2011

Madame Tussauds

Visit at Madame Tussauds wax museum was really part of our Day 4 itinerary. Though the entrance was too pricey, we paid for 2 way ride at The Peak tram, sky entrance and the Madame Tussauds museum. As discussed in google, The Hong Kong branch houses nearly 100 wax figures of internationally-known personalities, with Asian figures taking up more than a third of the total, of which sixteen were Hong Kongers. The wax figures are featured in a range of themed settings such as Hong Kong Glamour, Music Icons, Historical and National Heroes, The Champions and World Premiere.





At least we visited almost all the famous tourist spots in Hong Kong. What's next, Singapore?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tetcha said...

That was fun! I hope we can visit Hong Kong, too! Kumusta na, Mommy? Sorry, I wasn't able to regularly visit your blog; I've a hectic work schedule kasi. I'll try to visit more often. I also have a new blog, a food blog, Delight My Appetite. I hope you can visit also. Thanks!

Glenda is the name. =) said...

Hello, Ate! How have you been? Sorry if I have been MIA for couple of months! But I'm back na! Kaya mapapadalas na ulit ang visit ko dito sa blog mo. :) I hope all is well with you! Saya naman ng trip niyo sa Hong Kong!

-Glenda
http://inthehearandmindofglenda.blogspot.com

Beng said...

@tetcha- thanks for the visit! okay naman medyo lie low din sa blogging lately unless my big moolah hehe..will visit your new baby..congrats!

@glenda- long time no hear! missed my online friends nga....sana me reunion online hehe..yngat lagi!

amiable amy said...

ganda...blog walking ulit ako Beng...